Saturday, December 31, 2005

happy new year kids!

am in my little cousin's house now.
blogging while my aunts are busy crooning into the microphone.
hahaha..
and my boyfriend concussing in my cousin's bedroom.
poor miu got a bad headache.
:'(
hope he'll feel better after he gets up.
time FLIES! its the new year again. year 2006!
peggy is going to be 21 years old this year.
and a good 80% of all her friends are all going to turn 21 this year!
so year 2006 is going to be a fateful year for many of us! :D
so i reckon i'm going to enjoy this year very much.
and miu and i are saving up to go bangkok by the end of this semester!
we must must jiayou and go shop shop in bangkok!
hehe..
i redecorated my room today too!
removed all the dusty postcards
and replaced them with pretty photographs in black frames!
but the wall look kinda bare still.
i must go IKEA and get more frames already.
yay. peggy loves decorating! :)

now let's have a list of must-dos for year 2006!
1) save money for the coming bangkok trip!
2) study hard and clear all the subjects for this coming semester!
3) replace fats with muscles!!!
4) be more independent and nicer to everyone i meet.
5) spend more time with my family!
6) MUST KEEP LONG HAIR! DIE DIE CANNOT CUT HAIR!
7) improve on my guitar skills and brush up on singing too
8) adhere to the monthly expenditure guide i've set upon for myself!
9) be a nicer girlfriend and
10) be a happier peggy!

go go peggy! and happy new year to all! love ya'all!
Comments: Post a Comment