Wednesday, November 16, 2005

pancake breakfast! :)























yummy pancakes for the morning!!! :)
miumiu and i made love-filled breakfast for ourselves.
and for my mommy too!
its her birthday and we made pretty bear-shaped and heart-shaped pancakes for her.
we brought them to her workplace, and she looks really happy. hehehe...

but i think my parents are having an arguement. sigh.
really quite sad.
my mom's birthday already still want to quarrel.
sometimes when i speak to my dad,
he like bu li bu cai also.
damm sian sian sian.
i think the next important thing in the family after health,
has to be happiness.
and i feel really awful to see my parents like that.
although it is only normal that married couples have a bicker or two once in a blue moon,
it hurts me to see them like this.

miumiu's granny is ill too.
she's a really nice lady!
i can still remember that day, she was laughing away when watching "Cats N Dogs"
hahaha.. there's still a child in everyone i suppose. :)
and she's very funny also.
hope she'll recover really soon! :D
Comments: Post a Comment