Wednesday, November 09, 2005

old photos i love! littles things always make my day! :)

blogspot sucks.
i think i have been uploading pictures for the last half an hour.
and with one click,
i don't know what happened to my blog it just deleted every other photos that were loaded!



ARGH!!!!!!! big fat fark! GRRR!

now i'm only left with these few miserable photos. sigh.!!


this two pictures were taken on my 19th birthday in hostel. those bunch of people are all orientation groupmates! they're a great bunch of people. haha..

but if you see closely, you'll see that i'm actually crying that day. my 19th birthday has got to be the saddest birthday i've ever had. sigh. men men men...

i had a boyfriend of two years odd before i was with miumiu. but in the end, things didn't work out well between us after i came in to university. he was really sweet. but a little too much sometimes. and i felt really suffocated by his protectiveness.

but DAH! what a blessing in disguise, i've found another man who dotes on me just as much but knows how to manage the relationship better.

"if you love someone, you've got to set her free. if she returns in kind, then its meant to be." --- so cliche but so true.

this was taken back during a preview for our hall ball when i was still living in hostel. :) and its nothing like a company's dinner and dance because we have pageants etc. hee. i was in the pageant last year and it was great experience. and greatest prize from the pageant? haha.. it has to be my beloved dada! its really funny how i got to meet him.. but then again, i'm loving every single bit of it. we started off when he went out to teach me math in the canteen in the middle of the night. started msning non stop, and we even sat outside my hostel room to chat about our childhood! hahaha.. so bo liao. kekeke.. but now want also don't have already. *grump*



















this is pretty nila! i absolutely love her! she's sweet and gentle and definitely someone very real and nice! hee. :D



















dennis and i! hehee..

hail the king n queen

me on pageant night

shaosheng, the previous hall king and mee! don't ask where the previous hall queen is. hahaha... miumiu will have fits whenever he hears her name because he detests her alot. lol.




















our group, named the mighty jazzarelle! led by my mighty miumiu! haha.. he was chairperson of the following dnd committee. and me? haha.. his little pageant coordinator and personal *ahem* secretary. hahaha..




















following up! a play i was involved in during the hostel times again.

2 questions you might ask.

1) how are varsity students ever going to have enough time to study when they're involved in so many farking things? - good question.

2)why is my face so bloody red? hahaha...

and i'm supposed to act her mother. haha. and i was wearing MY mother's o-biang top. what a radiant mommie huh.



















this is the first outdoor shoot i had. i was with uberture then. hee. met alot of darn cool people there like yy, cheng ling, daphne, gordon, swyn just to name a few. i think i'm going to have short hair all my life. damm sian.

























my photoshoot to get a com card when i was with my first modelling agency. i had a time worse than hell there. sigh. and i look so damm OLDDD here!!! hahaaha.. but good thing heng i look quite rich. haha.!

sigh. actually i love modelling alot. but sometimes the people there really sucks.

seriously!

of course there are really great people around. hmm.. never mind.haha..


























my first appearance in the papers, for a good reason. haha.. honestly, i think i look gross.

blogspot refused to let me upload other photos from another assignment. damm.


























my first show at communic asia 2 to 3 years ago with claire. she's all sugar! :D

clarie and i at communic

here with aaron.

aaron n i, communic

my JC prom

wif matrix guy on prom

my sweetest roomie. hee.

teresa n i

the first time i met miumiu! was at the orientation camp then. hee. the guy beside me is zhiyong who later became fellow pageant coordinator.

dear w zy

here are my FAT DAYS! hahaha.. check out those bubble cheeks and tree trunk hips!

zhiyong n i photoshoot

sparklers on cny dinner

"chic sensation" time!!

key and i


corrine, bridge, key and i

fun experience to try out being an extra on teevee. haha.. fun fun!~

me, henry n lynn

sharon and i

i lurve this pix!!~ (msn)

i'm marrying miumiu! going to be mrs miu! hahaa..

wedding4

an fugly picture miumiu likes alot for godknowswhatreason again. haha..

so cute!!

oh man.. i'm damm tired now. *yawn* sigh.. its going to be another day of mugging once i sleep and open my eyes again. poor thing peggy miu! :""(

must jiayou!! i just love looking at old photos! i love people around me so much! hee. and thanks rosaline for telling me about that program too! just installed it in my com and i'm loving it! "thankew!!" (if you're reading this. hee.)

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! *muahss*

Comments: Post a Comment