Saturday, November 26, 2005

music of the night!

























left to right, down:
xx edwin and i on stage, sidny dear and i, shy sindy dear,
miu and mee, lighted street, mee!,
act cutie pies us!


sang at this pub behind heerens yesterday night.
although it was great experience,
i felt really disappointed with myself.
because i thought i haven't really overcame myself.
to feel at ease and be as matural as myself.
although other than singing, i have to be sort of like an MC,
i was really kinda hard for a wooden block like me. :'(
the singing part was shiok though.
the place is huge, the stage is high, and the system is fabulous!
edwin is a great guitarist
and xinxu had been a great guidance too.
his girlfriend was around to give all of us support too.
and of course, dada came!
though a bit late, (haha) but it was really nice to see him sitting in a corner
sorta telling me that even if noody in that hall wants to listen to me,
he will. :)

i told xinxu i will treat it like a little "probation night" for me.
but now, i think if i really want to be up to standard,
there's alot for me to work on.
like on my showmanship and speech.
sometimes, performing is not just about opening your mouth to sing and sing.
even dada told me that it was in fact more entertaining to see xinxu sing than me.
it was really good advice and feedback dada gave me.
somehow, it allows me to reflect and think of ways to improve myself.
but now. hahaha.. let's see if xinxu even thought of asking me back.
perhaps he'd thought i wasn't good enough. sigh.
but its ok.
i had a great night! :D
and i must thank him even! for giving me such a good opportunity to perform! hehee.

dada and i ran into sindy dear at the Balcony at heerens after tt.
it is a gorgeous place!
i love the furnishing and the overall feeling of that place.
beeeeautihuuuu!! :D :D
it always always feels great to run into her! wehehe.
then we caught "exorcism of emily rose" at cineleisure.
the show miu always wanted to watch. haha.
and i'm so so thankful that the exams are finally over!
HAHAHAHA!!

i had a great night.
will wait for xinxu to send me some more photos of us that night.
and will post them up in time! :D
poof!~
Comments: Post a Comment