Thursday, November 24, 2005

ktv with my fave ah miu!!!

went ktv with my ah daa yesterday! SOOOOOOO long never go sing song already.
and yesterday's session was exceptionally SHIOOOOOKK! weeeeeeeee------!!!!
tomorrow i'm going to start "work" for the first day!
hopefully everything goes on smoothly.
and dada will be coming over to give me moral support too!
HE'S DA BEST!! peeeee!!!
:) :) :)
just now rosaline helped me print out what i needed for tomorrow too!
all thanks to her! if not i'd be dead!
hee..
and its the first time i see her today!
she's one fine lady! keke!
thanks girl!!!! :D






































































snapshot of ah daa using the computer at my place.....























and my pervertic brother doing godknowswhat to my miu.......






















my mom burst out in laughter after i showed her this picture.
lol.

peggy!!! jiayou for work tomorrow!!!!
jiayou jiayou jiayou!!
Comments: Post a Comment