Thursday, November 10, 2005

friends

hehehehehe!

all thanks to rosaline! she introduced me to picasa and i dig the collage function!
so i made up a few collages just before i head on to mugging hard again! keke!!



























left to right, down:
sindy dear and me working tgr!, fanny dear and me cranking up while mugging, sokser, fan and i!,
my fave picture with cheewei, bland and i damm long ago - tanning, siaowen n me at applestiz,
the siao siao jazzarelle comm, sexy erica- i miss her!!, and my 4 lovely darlings on my bday!







hahaha.. some narcissistic moments. some of my different hairstyles. and i like the picture with blandina. i think she look great in it! :D
I WANT LONG HAIR!
















































left to right, down:
me with my slightly longer hair in sw's hostel room, miu and i sellign apples tgr!, i lub miu and twisties!haha, us at dnd, bbq!!, photowhores on e train,
zoo visit! damm fat then lah!, hahaha.. miu's stupid hair - all thanks to me! haha.., this is the famous miumiu face! :)


now i realised that after i started a blog, i've been neglecting my diary.
i had a diary since i was in primary 6. and have always been loyal to it. sigh.
i really shouldn't have.
miu said that i should start writing in my diary again.
at least in there, i can boldly "talk to myself". haha.
i agree.
i seriously think everyone of us should have some time to talk to ourselves.

have you spoke to yourself today?

i miss having fun outside with my friends.
friends are really really great people.
remember those poems we used to exchange while scribbling in autograph books in primary schools?
hahaha..

"when you have new friends,
don't forget the old.
because new friends are silver,
and old friends are gold."

how many golden old friends can we have?
sometimes, new friends aren't even silver.
merely "silver-plated".
i have to admit that there might be a few people whom i'll briefy fake a smile when i see them.
haha.. fucking hypocritical. and don't tell me you haven't done that before!
bah!!!!! lol.

the truth is,
there are just too few people whom you can truly look into their eyes when talking to them.
or still remember what is the sweetest thing he or she has done for you.
(that's if that even ever happened.)
and time factor is such a big threat to these frail friendships.
no i'm not a loner. well, perhaps sometimes i am.
i think i have this split personality thing sometimes.
damm hyper sometimes, and damm loner at the next moment.
hahaha.. i have big problems overcoming myself at times too when i meet people.
no confidence i think.

but life would have been such a whore if not for the few buds i've had on the way.
perhaps some i've already forgotten.
some i've slowly drifted away from.
but i know clearly that if nto for those few people,
i might have just grown into an autistic kid.
hahaha..

i love my friends.!
Comments: Post a Comment