Tuesday, November 15, 2005

exmas are going to end!! SOON.

























left to right, down:
dada in the supermarket, daa and me, us again. :)
the supermarket photowhore haha, miu and bro digging in the food!, the gluttons!
us!!, mommy hammy and the baby hammies, the poor hammy being bullied.



its sort of dada's last paper today!!
and we decided to make dinner together at my place.
my parents went out for something.
and we had look after my phat brother.
hee. so miumiu made his yummy pasta.
and me, my useless canned alphabet soup.
hahahaha... it was GREAT dinner!!!!

the baby hammies got their fur already!!!!!
damm cute!
and they can walk around in the cage already! yippeee!
:D
super super happy.

but the brother hammies are always always fighting.
fight until both of them a bit injured already. :"""(
so i had to separate them.
now looking for a new home for them. because the daddie also keep biting them!
do help me look out for possible new homes for the little teenage hammy boys.
:"(
meanwhile, i'll be looking up pets forums! sad sad.
Comments: Post a Comment