Tuesday, October 11, 2005

sigh. flunked my test again.

i flunked my soil test again today. i'm so disappointed with myself.
because i studied for few days to prepare myself for the test.
very sad and angry with myself when i realised that i did all crap work in the test.
s i g h .

i must work harder for the final exam to earn back what i've lost! GRR!

there's a presentation for me tomorrow morning.
another test day after tomorrow.
3 tests next week.
exams starting 2 weeks later.

com'on. kill me man.

*bangs head*

i feel so drained now. especially when i realised that all those mugging all leads to
lousy results.. no drive and motivation to move on at all..

i burst out crying just now when revising for my quiz on thursday.
i think no varsity student will study until they cry in the school canteen man.
blardy shit. i'm such a slow and dumb girl.
A R G H !
luckily miu was there. he kept me sane. at least there's still him to explain stuff for me.
he is one smartie, i tell you.
and his girlfriend a dumbo.. shame on me.
but it kinds of balance out like this mah hoh. hahaha...
he's popping by tomorrow to coach me for the coming quiz.
its always last minute. i hate it.

engineers are really miserable people.
SO HARD TO STUDY LOH!
*sweat*

BUT!!!! bought a cutie ring today! hee..
i know it looks kiddish.
but it really brightened my day so so much.
bought a new denim jumpsuit too. not really jumpsuit lah..
i'll wear it tomorrow! can check it out in my style diary. hee.
ok, i go bathe and do presentation and then mug already.























sigh. a day in the life of a miserable engineering student.
please don't send your daughters to engineering courses in future yea.
*sobs*
Comments: Post a Comment