Tuesday, September 20, 2005

my weekend and singing in school today!

my last weekend was very fun!
although i had a long day of shoot on saturday, but dada came over to the set and accompanied me! he's so sweet right! :D bought me dinner too! if not i'll be starving le~
love love miumiu. he's sitting beside me watching his soccer again.
(-_-)
haha..
went granny's house on sunday for another gathering! here are some of the pictures i took with my cousins and their session of carrom. haha.

















-here's raylene and mee!



























-the quirky chermine princess in my funky taufik shades. haha..























-the princessy sisters with me posing swweeet~ aww..


















-here's my mommie staring at the carrom board. (well u can't see the board) haa.


















-my very domesticated and pretty auntie whipping up some good dishes!

















-my weird cuzzies, cheryl, chermine and raynald.

















-young and talented prince yang, the carrom expert.



miumiu and i headed to school earlier today to help my revision for my math quiz today.
he's my part time tutor. can be said to be the best tutor in the whole of NTU.
bestestest! :D

































-tadah! my miumiu!!


also performed in the afternoon at CEE week with xinxu and edwin.

they're really remarkable! xinxu has a great voice!

and edwin's guitar skills are really impressive!!! proud to perform with them! :)

-see i so lousy must hold lyrics somemore. and zou ying somemore. holy crap.

finally, to end off the day, miumiu and i demonstrates the results of too much intensive mugging.

-first, the pre-mugging state.















-you can then slowly feel the effects of twitching lips and uncontrollable facial muscular movements.



















-final fatal stage is the total failure of the muscular and nervous system.
resulting in premature senile symptoms.



friends, study hard.
but not too hard.
Comments: Post a Comment