Thursday, September 22, 2005

my new own personalised blog skin!

i'm waaay too proud of my own blogskin to say anything about it.
hahaha.. you guys can see for yourself *smirk*
ok, i have to admit i read up websites to learn how to furnish my blog. hee.
sat the whole afternoon in front of the computer until butt hot lah~
lol.
but damm worth it! :D
oh yah! sindy said she can't see the falling hearts from the top.
can you guys see? tag your comments and tell me k?
bcos i can see leh.. if only i can see then i might as well remove it le. :p
okok. haha.. enough blabbering about my blogskin.
oh yah!! if you guys need help with the blog features,
you can refer to the two new links i included in my blog.
certified useful! even for computer dummies like me! :)

school was boring today. and it was damm cold in campus!
rained cats and dogs. freeeeking cold cold cold.
and din get to see my miu in campus at all today! so sad.
actually wanted to meet him up for lunch, but he's too busy with his work.
i really really hate having lunch alone.
especially when i'm in school!
and i see people around me having their meals with their friends,
i'd feel super left-out, lonely, like a fcking outcaste!
nah nah nah. i don't like!!!!
but when i'm outside and i have to eat alone,
its fine wor.
weird me. hahaha.
actually its quite nice to do stuff alone.
like movie, shopping, or even tanning whatsoever,
its like, its rare to enjoy the kind of serenity and peace
where you'll have completely no one to disturb you.
haha.. (of course not saying tt my friends are troublesome)
well, we have to talk to ourselves and listen to ourselves sometimes.
something like that. yea.

sindy dear drove me to school today!
it has been a long long time since i've last seen her!
her hair is long enough to be tied up already!
so pretty! *muah muah*
hehehe.. and we've already arranged to go ktv this sunday!
yippee! i love ktv-ing with sindy dear! :D
there will be a shoot tomorrow. finally!
because i'll be able to have some money after that! haha.
i've been such a poor kid these few days!
i really need to think about how to manage my finances
and control my shopping appetite already!
hope all goes well tomorrow.
and not like that time, shoot for like 6 hours straight!
urgh. was damm shagged out tt time.. :""(

next wednesday got another shoot too.
so that means i've got to skip my effective communication class again.
i've been skipping it like 6 times?
my goodness.
haha. kill me.
Comments: Post a Comment