Thursday, September 29, 2005

i pierced my tongue!!!!


i went out with zzx today. shopped around, had some food. and he accompanied me to pierce my tongue! i still can't believe i have the courage to do it! haha..
it's really not painful at all! i was like expecting maybe it'll be just a little little painful.
but really not at all! nothing near tattooing. haha. and no blood at all. and i didn't even drool!
haha.. shows how fast the whole process was! :D
but i'm kinda worried about the swelling which will most probably take place tomorrow onwards.
don't know if i'll still be able to give tuition on saturday. *damm*
very happy to go out with zzx today. haha.. crapped all the way man. and we took lots of spastic photos.
WHICH I DON"T KNOW WHY THEY SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR FROM MY CAMERA!!!
DAMM!
so sad lo.. but i'll be meeting zzx with dorothy again next wednesday before zzx enlists.
i'll make sure i take more nice photos next wednesday!
hee.. hope my tongue will heal fast. and i'll be able to keep it from my mom longer. hahaha.
Comments: Post a Comment