Tuesday, September 27, 2005

hao diu lian

urgh... i wish there's a hole for me to bury my face now..
i jst tried to call my boyfriend on his mobile.
and his twin brother picked up the phone.
AND I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM!!

and i went "MIU MIU............." (-_-)

omg. i'm such a shame.
can't even differentiate his voice from his brother's.
but seriously, they sound so much alike.
and i remember its not the first time
i mistook him for my miumiu already.
*bangs head*
oh man~

another boring monday at school today.
took my autoCAD quiz.
WITHOUT EVEN PREPARING FOR IT!
actually i've never been to the lectures before.
well, ok i've been once.
and i don't even have its lecture notes AT ALL!
i had a total shock today when i stepped into class.
its open book quiz. and there are alot of theory questions.
initially i thought it was only practical drawing.
oh mannnn~
luckily! i sat behind a smart guy.
WAHAHA.
i scored like 117.5 out of 200.
ahem. of course the smart guy scored 152.5. haha..
(bu hao yi si to score more than him mah. lol.)
and the class average was about 106.
lucky shit mee.

muahahhaa.

tomorrow morning gg gym with miumiu! hehe.
must keep-fit keep-fit!! *hey shio hey shio*
must try to build up muscles and cut my big fat ass down.
yeah boy! haha.. i've reached my ideal 48kg already.
let's see how much lower i can go so that i can look
healthy and yet toned.
ok lah, i got a quiz tmr. better get gg to mug.
boo.. poof!
Comments: Post a Comment