Friday, September 23, 2005

bah pee pee! :)























PEGGY'S PRETTY DAY! :)



the day started out freaky.
was picked up by this malay man in his late-20's.
he said his name is osman.
was approached by him at yishun ten.
and he said he saw me coming out of block 303!
and i think he's been tailing me from my block to yishun ten!
*shrieks*
he insisted what i should tell him my name and be his new-found friend.
grr. was quite a pain in the ass. but luckily he was quite polite.
well, hehe.. i told him i'm already seeing someone nice.
AND HE LEFT!
miumiu saved my life.
yishun is really filled with alot of strange people.
ranging from young kids to middle age old men.
oh man! i hate middle aged old men!
ran into this middle aged flasher when i was in sec 2!
geees. yishun is filled with perverts.
for heaven's sake, do not move to yishun in future if you want a normal life.


had a shoot today at keng lee road again.
today's shoot was really quite short. like around 2 hours plus finished already!
*clap clap*
hee.. but the walk out to newton MRT was terrible!!!
last timei'd always take paul's car out to the nearest MRT station.
sometimes, he'd even drop me at my destination if it's near. hehehe.
but today! he's shoot ended later than mine!!! *urgh*
so i had to walk out to the MRT station on my own!

(music starts)

"THE ROAD IS LOOOONGG......"

(music ends)























-you can't even see the end of the road right? *sweat*





pathetic me.
in heels and nice mini skirt. walking along that quiet stretch of road.
with dusty construction site along most parts of the road. (-_-)
with dirty construction workers wolf-whistling at me.
so i tried to entertain myself with my, opps.
i mean my miumiu's camera. :D

























-walk until face change colour. hahaha..




























-heeeeellllllpppppp...............




finally i reached newton MRT with miumiu's help.
called him on a few occasions because i knew i was going to lose my way
if i insisted on walking out of the mess on my own. lucky me.

we went pepper lunch at takashimaya for dinner! very yummy yummy!
esp when eating with my muack muack loved one!
hee. and i ran into huiling and qiujin too! hehee. happy happy**
we dangled around and then miumiu bought me some beads from
bead.etc at heerens building.
but the "necklace" i made is too ugly to be shown here.
i'll post a picture when it's ready to meet the world. :p
Comments: Post a Comment