Sunday, September 25, 2005

at granny's place

went granny's place today.
shaowei came along too. i really had alot of fun hanging around with the kids,
my funny aunts and all. :)
today, i sort of picked up how to play carrom too!
my uncles were telling me how much pocket money they've earned
when they were kids playing carrom with their malay neighbours.
hahaha.. soo interesting.
shaowei is good at the game too! *thumbs up*
actually shaowei is supposed to meet his friends for a
get-together-and-watch-leagues-together kinda thing.
he and his soccer team called "reccos"
reccos, because its soccer spelt backwards.
i know its kinda cool.
but this reccos always snatch my miu from me!
grrr..
of course, everyone should have some time for themselves.
and of course a certain level of freedom with his own friends is necessary.
haha. dunno lah.
today at my granny's house wad.
and my granny always ask about shaowei when i go over and visit her without him.
so today rare chance that he can go over,
i thought maybe he should forgo the game and stay at the gathering.
anyway, its just another game. on teevee only what.
he did stay anyway. that's good, isn't it? :)
its sunday tomorrow.
he's going for his another soccer match with his reccos again tmr.
so sian lor.
dunno why also. i know i'm damm selfish.
if only i'm as busy as the other reccos's teammates's girlfriends.
where is my social life?
*bangs head*
my family always have gatherings on weekends.
sometimes saturday, sometimes sunday.
and he always have to leave earlier because of his mindless games.
its his passion. but it always gets in the way.
and he always becomes wet blanket because of it.
so many time already.
say next day got soccer, tonight got soccer, later got soccer,
can't miss it because he's the organiser, can't miss it because its a match.
*frowns*
chicks hate leagues.
my ex-boyfriend used to be obsessed with pool.
this present one with running and soccer.
will there be anyone obsessed with me?
hahahahahahaha...
dun wan lah, obsessed with me like a bit scary.
i think i'm just a parasite that can't live independently.
what a useless thing! urgh!
are girls all like that?
why am i not like those girls who can do almost everything on their own?
lousy meee!

you know, my mother also said that its better to find a man who really loves you
and marry him.
anyway, we're getting practical these days isn't it?
people don't really marry the ones they love anymore.
they marry the ELIGIBLE ones they LOVE.
no wonder people say the one u marry won't be the person you've once loved most this life.
i wonder how true that can be.
anyway, who am i to talk about love here?
i'm perhaps just another greenhorn.
maybe not as green, but i feel that i'm just not matured enough sometimes.

human beans are really trouble makers.
they find love and find themselves more worries and trouble.
and when they can't find anyone they love,
they become worried too.

read somewhere tt as guys grow older being single,
their health condition, and overall everything won't be as good as an attached man.
but guess what, its directly opposite for the ladies.
apparently unattached women seem to live happier.
being able to go for that gym class after work,
followed by other enriching activities instead of mopping the floor after work at home.
isn't that heaven?

if you wanna get married, must really find a good guy.
if not, might as well don't marry.
is love as important these days?
maybe so.
if i can't find a good man next time, i'm just going to find a smacking gorgeous man
and steal his sperms.
lol. ok back to my stuff.

stupid shaowei with his reccos again tomorrow.
i'm going to be all alone again tomorrow~
sunday and all alone. damm poor thing lah.
why issit that i still haven't receive my pay for the shoots??!
urgh!
i'm going to pierce my tongue!
the money better come while my courage is still lingering.
you know, always when shaowei tells me something.
like he's not going to come visit me, or he's not coming over to bring me out,
i'd somehow subconsciously hope that he's just lying and will give me a pleasant surprise at the end of the day.

i'm just plain stupid or what.

i should just spend more time on myself.
fix up my skin. do a nice manicure. go for a haircut.
or handmake some nice accessories.










soccer sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment