Saturday, July 16, 2005


was busying shifting things from teresa's room to my new room today at block 8. tired...
i went to pierce my nose today! no choice. like damm tempted to do something to myself so went to pierce without having much thoughts! haha.. not bad. still quite nice! ;) went clubbing with my dearie girlfriends at zouk last wednesday. ran into alot of other friends! feeel sooo happy! hehe..
and i also bought a pair of shoes! from heerens! its totally made of pvc! very bendable, flexible and got sweet strawberry lollipop scent! the boss says that it is only a premier kinda thing in singapore and so i bought the only pair!!! wehehe.. i better wear it out more often before the stock comes and everyone starts wearing it! hahaha..!!
our room is so in place now. spick and span and very nice smell! hehe..
all thanks to mokie's great spring cleaning skills, very efficient! muah muah! love love!
and i miss gaigai-ing with sindy and fanny dear! and sokser.. so
long never see her already.. :(











<-- dada and me! and my newbie nose stud!




















<-- look! this was taken when mokie was mugging halfway in the canteen with me and he fell asleep. so i vandalised on this arm.
just in case u can't see clearly, it says "marry me".
haha..
Comments: Post a Comment