Saturday, July 16, 2005

new highlights and dnd for the whole day.

went to pivot point early morning today to have my hair highlighted with dada.
his was damm fierce.
now he looks like an ah beng. wahaha..
as for mine.. still okay lar.
not much difference... (-_-) waste my money.
ai... but for dnd lar. close one eye.
at least ah daa's still quite pretty. ;)

just now got alot of dnd stuff. damm sian.
and i was starvvvvvvving at hall 8 function hall just now.
grkgrkgrkgrkgrk...
so ke lian...
now lets show some of the pretty photos i took with sindy dear and pretty apples
@ the applestiz store at taka that day!
very pretty one orh!




<-- posing silly with sindy dear






















<-- my handphone as my moustache!



















<-- yummilicious applestiz!




















<-- tadah! finally u see sindy dear and mee!























<-- me and sindy dear ugly! hehehe..


















<-- sindy wanna kissy kissy mee! whoa!
Comments: Post a Comment