Friday, July 22, 2005

i'm falling ill....

i'm falling ill.. it must have been the late nights and screamings..
that i really don't like about orientations.
that they make us stay up late and wake up fooking early.
my orientation group is out for supper now.
sigh. just now mok and i say we're all not gg already.
now he suddenly realises that everyone else is going and he decides to go too.
leaving me here alone in the fooking room.
with me sneezing away!
i cannot tolerate being left alone.
especially when i'm feeling lousy.
i feel so lethargic now. no more flu pills already.
i wish i'm home now.

just now i asked him if he'd be free to sneak outta camp together with me
tomorrow for a breather.
but he said he got tuition. and that he doesn't wanna go too far.
don't ask me go what JP lor. i'll kill people.
sian.. alright. then he proposed citylink mall.
and claimed that orchard is waay too far and outta the way to go there.
com'on, its like just 2 to 3 stops away.
excuses.
he sounded like he's not interested in going out with me at all.
said travelling long distances is a pain in the ass.
pain my shit.
now i'm rubbing my nose until my nostrils hurts.
GRRRRRR!
i'm going to convert to lesbianism soon!
crap men.
dammit.

just now i let the pageant peeps and briefed them about the programmes coming up.
really hope i'll do a good job clicking with them.
and we'll have a great time together.
good. now i'm all alone.
fooking sian. talking to cham online now.
tomorrow i'm sneaking outta camp for a self pampering pedicure session!
DON'T CARE!!!!
<-- hiak hiak.. pedicure sure feels good!
Comments: Post a Comment