Thursday, June 30, 2005

my dears

nothing to do in hall..
now lets introduce all my dears..

the APPLESTIZ gang!!!















my dear from secondary school till now!
dorothy the pretty!!



















fanny dear! bbc president..
saibang leader.
from studying together to working together to sleeping together
everything also try before!
love her so much! *hugs*



















my cliques back in NYJC!
eric and bland!! *muah**



















the legendary sai bang!!
the life in NYJC 25th student council!
















ZZX and dotty with me!
they're always here no matter what.
this is my 18th bday!





















sokser!! from secondary to JC saibang to university!
the fashion role model, the go-to-school motivation!
hope we'll still be tgr next semester!


















of course not forgetting my sindy dear!
everytime tanning with her will nose bleed!
makeover, ktv, shopping, everything also can do together!
Comments: Post a Comment