Friday, May 27, 2005

our bash at zouk

heeeya!! i'm back again! here are the updates on our bash at zouk! i have hell of a good time with my darling girlfriendS!!

with my fanny, sindy, dorothy, michelle, huiling, rachel and dior gang.
it was a wonderful night!!!!

but of course. except for the part when
fanny was crouching in the female toilet desperately trying to make herself puke,
and when
huiling got stalked by the weirdo guy who keeps touching her head,
the night was PURRRFECT!!
of course completed by
my sexy boyfriend. who became merlion when he reached hostel.
but then it was very fun despite the not-so-good door sales.
( ALL BCOS OF THE NEW PHUTURE RULING LAR!!)

here are the photos! >>>
PICT0007
caption for first photo--
hL:"i can stretch my cheek, wink and stick out ma tongue @ da same time!"
dotty:"opps. i can only wink and stick out ma tongue..."
momo:"wait! i still haven't stretch my cheek yet!! can you see me winking??"
ass:"i same standard as dotty. can only wink and stick out tongue. sigh..."
pegs:"hmm.. i look so flat...beside ass."
PICT0006
(INTRODUCING!!!! [left to right]: pegs, hL, dotty, momo, ass)

went tanning with my sindy dear too!!! (in school though) keke.
i''m so blessed to have a friend like her!
she's flying off to HK tomorrow with her sexy man for a sweet sweet vacation!
hope she'll come back happily with all her shopping shou huo!

here's me & sindy dear at my hostel corridor! (i'm so unpretty beside my gorgeous darling ;""( )>>>
PICT0019

GOT A PICNIC WITH MA FAMILY AT EAST COAST THIS SATURDAY!
WILL COME BACK WITH PHOTOS!!! thrilled!!
Comments: Post a Comment