Monday, May 23, 2005

malaysia trip

it was indeed a "whack what you see" malaysia trip.
SEAFOOD!
damm shiok.
although i'm not as high as bernard when i see the "hay po".. (haha)
but it was great travelling with dada and friends despite the torture of travelling here and there. ;)
happy happy!!

dada bought me a new trucker cap! that's my third already!
and i'm getting crazy over this new fetish.
feels great spending a day somewhere with my phone switched off,
when no one can get me at all! muahaha...!

i'm going to move out of hall.
hmm. not exactly because i hate hall life,
but because i presume i'm going to dislike hall life now that one of the essence of hall living is going to disappear too.

and my terrible results.. sigh.. and i mean
T E R R I B L E
it's the most most shocking results i've ever received in my f*cking entire life!
i don't know how to break the news to my mother. she might conveniently slaughter me...................................

living at home, travelling to school everyday is going to be a chore.
damm i hate school so much. i wish some hero can burn all the schools and all the books. i'll ask my brother to marry him.
gees. i hope the chore of travelling here and there, the chore of waking up early in mornings to attend classes won't discourage me from attending my lectures and tutorials. go pegs.
Comments: Post a Comment