Saturday, April 23, 2005

a wonderous day @ home

today has been a wonderous day! i just came back from home. and had a marvellous dinner with my parents.everything has been perfect today! :)

i really miss dad and mom!

and i can tell that they really missed me as well! it feels really good to have my family with me. today i finally saw dad after not being able to catch him at home. he's always either working or sleeping. and i felt great just to see him today. mom too! she hugged me today. and it felt like i'm the luckiest child on earth. i love them.
mom and i on xmas
i read my old diaries at home yesterday night. (yea, i've been writing since i was in primary 6) and i really felt very affectionate. partly because all those old feeling just came back all at the same time. i'm really ashamed of some of the things i've done in the past. they are nothing that i can be proud of. these years have really been a learning experience for me. seeing more people. both good and fucky ones.. i mean real goddamn fucky beings. i'm glad i've survived it all, although i feel like shit at times thinking about silly things i've done in the past that have, sort of changed me. yea, i believe i've changed quite alot. not that innocent, naive girl anymore. well, perhaps still quite naive sometimes. but at least, those bad times taught me to be tougher and smarter. *shrugs*
sometimes, i wish that i can go back to the past again... and i believe most people have had regrets in their lives too. although those are all bygones, there are alot of people whom i'm really grateful of. people who stood by me in spite of all odds. people who gave me a pat and supported me in every way when i was in trouble. people who gave me that 'ommphh' when i was lost.

sometimes, ignorance is bliss isn't it?

oh yes!! i just watched "Brotherhood". it's a good korean warflick. oh did i say good? i meant marvelloustastic!
i give it 5 stars! * * * * *

i'm hopelessly addicted to won bin!
Comments: Post a Comment