Sunday, April 24, 2005

the saturday in hostel.

it's yet another ordinary day in hall today. sleep, study, eat, study, eat, rest, study. the same old routine of mugging and munching. i pretended to study at canteen a with mokie today. very restless.. was listening to 93.3 and my GOODNESS!
i miss singing!!
and i miss performing so much. going around, meeting new people, etc.
WHERE'S MY LIFE?! give me back the life where i face challenges and excitment everyday. even if the adrenaline will shorten my lifespan, it's better than meditating to my books and PC screen day to day. phew, i'm just a person with big dreams, and yet so little energy. how am i going to reach where i wanna be in the end?
i am such a petty person. sigh. sometimes, i think if he's the one for me. should one start considering whether he is the one suitable for you to marry before dating him? hahaha.. if so, isn't it very tiring? very taxing to keep assessing your man? i won't wanna be judged too. neither will he like being assessed i guess.
should we all be very generous with our givings? and not ask what he can give? sometimes i think i'm still very childish. who am i to tell myself how others should treat me when i myself doubt that i can be a good companion? isn't it a shame?
today, i thought about the past again. it serves as a good practice because it tells me when to reassess myself before i judge others. my selfish personality, the little space in my heart is too tiny to room things that a big heart can accept. when i see people i dislike (or not so really like), i ask myself. what i have done? what have a done that i deserve the best from everybody els?
when you love someone, you've gotta set him free.
if he comes back in kind, i'll know he's mine.
Comments: Post a Comment