Thursday, April 21, 2005

miumiu in mokie's roomie..

here we are, mugging again. we're always mugging. sigh.. chemistry tomorrow. luckily it's chemistry, not some shitass feesicks again. *phfeww* today, mokie said that i put on weight! SOB.. i can feel that i had became chubbier too. *boing boing*
however, mokie bought me nice gummy sweets for me to munch on and as an encouragement to work harder for the coming papers! (arww... how sweeeeeet) hehe. i'm going back home tomorrow. then
I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE MOKIE FOR LONG!!!!
i'm gonna miss him atrociously!
mokie is such a darling! he is the only person who'd let me draw and vandalise his arm, the only person who would do stupid and wild things with me. muahaha.. he's da bestest.!! i want exams to end badly! i want to go out with my fanny dear, sindy dear, dorothy dear, blandina dear, erica dear and mokie miumiu dada! *lalalalalalalalala*
bear with it and the rainbow will cummmmmm~~~ *arhhh.. enlightence~~*
Comments: Post a Comment